Click to set custom HTML
1) Have you always wanted to be an author? Yes! Pretty much from the time I could hold a pencil I was writing one story or another.
2) What genre(s) do you write? Erotic romance in a variety of combinations (MF, MM, FFM, MMF, MFM). Mostly contemporary, though I have a paranormal in the upcoming anthology.
3) Have you ever self published? Nope. Too scary!
4) Who or what inspired you to write your first book? The first book that I got published came about after I began exploring the world of Erotic Romance (initially thanks to FSoG and Laurell K. Hamilton) and started getting all kinds of ideas.
5) How many hours in a day might you write? Not nearly as many as Iâd like, unfortunately.
6) Are you a plotter or a pantser? I used to be a total pantser, though Iâve come to see the value in plotting. So now Iâm somewhere in between.
7) Do you ever find yourself slipping away and becoming so immersed in your story it affects how you relate to others? My husband would say yes. Iâve learned to tune so much out when Iâm writing and it drives him a bit nuts when heâs trying to talk to me.
8) Are you in any of your books? Thereâs a piece of me in most of my characters though none of them are totally me.
9) What do your friends and family have to say about you writing? Hubby enjoys the fringe benefits, lol. My other family know I write though I wonât tell them my pen name because I canât imagine my mother picking up my books!
10) Please share an excerpt from your book that totally spoke to you when you put the words down on paper.
From: Losing It Two at a Timeâ¦
With a deadline looming, Carter knew he had to concentrate and finish his report, but heâd been staring at the screen for the last half hour and he hadnât made any progress. His thoughts kept wandering back to the night heâd spent with Vivian and Alexa. And of course, his cock sprang to attention every time a fleeting image of them went through his mind. Which was often.
A ping on his phone had him scrambling to retrieve it from his pocket. Itâd been two weeks and the girls had said they would know if their quest for conception had been successful. Carter hoped theyâd text him either way and heâd been checking his phone constantly.
Heart racing, he looked at the phone. His shoulders slumped and he sighed. It was another email from Losing It. Heâd gotten a few over the last couple weeks but heâd turned them down. As he looked over the latest offer, he wondered why heâd signed up for the site in the first place. At the time, it had seemed like an easy way to have a bit of fun without worrying about long-term relationships. Now, it didnât seem that great at all.
Navigating to his account on the Losing It site, he tapped the delete button.
Are you sure you wish to remove your account from our system?
Was he sure?
He remembered falling asleep between two beautiful women. Their sweet kisses. Their talented tongues. Their whimpers and moans as he brought them to orgasm, over and over.
Carter tapped the yes button and his online profile disappeared.
The premise behind the Losing It series is that itâs sort of like online dating for people who are virgins or want to sleep with virgins. In the preceding scene, Carter deletes his profile from the site and I love it because itâs symbolic of his growing affection for the two women.
11) Which actor/character(s) would play the starring role? Alexa â Eva Langoria; Vivian â Julianne Hough; Carter â Stephen Amell
A little something extra! At a special price point.